Old September 8th 04, 10:34 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Bendy psychology

In article , (A A) wrote:

Interesting alternative viewpoint re. the bendies.

Don't think the majority would agree with you though, somehow I think
most people will continue to lament the passing of the Routemasters by
the products of the devil's engineering works.......A double decker bus
journey across London will *always* be preferable to any single decker
cattle truck (bendy or otherwise).

Bring back the double deckers!

Agree. My 12-year-old daughter and I could jump on a 73 at the Euston
Road/Judd Street traffic lights last week. Couldn't do it any more. :-(

--
Colin Rosenstiel