Old September 9th 04, 09:36 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Christine Christine is offline

Default East London Line Extension (Who's gonna control it?)

On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 09:32:32 +0000 (UTC), "Jonn Elledge"
wrote:

"Boltar" wrote in message
. com...
"John Rowland" wrote in message

.. .
"Boltar" wrote in message
om...

I assumed he was refering to the current ELL , not the future

extensions.

Do you know a lot of men called Christine?

Sorry? If you're going to be insulting you might at least try to make it a

bit
logical.

Above you referred to the original poster, 'Christine', as 'he'. Seems
fairly straightforward.

Jonn

Personally I like to know who I am talking to, not that the sex of the
person makes a difference so long as they know what they are talking
about and it is logical and makes sense.

Thanks Guys

Christine

Life without sex just isn't life.
Make love not war!