Old July 30th 03, 08:28 AM posted to uk.local.east-anglia,uk.transport.london
[email protected] usenet@isbd.co.uk is offline

Default Guided Bus [was: Epping-Ongar news?]

In uk.local.east-anglia "Steve Naïve" wrote:
wrote in

Yes, they look pretty similar to me.

N.B. this is all from memory, I'm not a regular user of the route 66
bus.

Hey, a quick search turned up the following pictu-

http://www.hitchams.suffolk.sch.uk/t.../jr/page3.html

I'm sure more dilligent searching would turn up a whole lot more about
the route 66, it's been a test bed for all sorts of hi tech ideas.

Is this because the BT Martelsham labs are close by, or is that just
coincidence?

I think there was some input from BT in the early days but there's no
direct involvement now as far as I know.

--
Chris Green )