Old September 9th 04, 03:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.cycling
Ian F. Ian F. is offline

Default Bus driver complaint and OYBike

"Tom Anderson" wrote in message

Sadly, this also seems to apply at red lights. I've lost count of how many
times i've cycled up alongside a line of traffic at some lights and come
to rest a little way ahead of the stop line (i'm a sinner, i know), only
for the car next to me to rev up and move forward all of six inches to
draw level ...

rant

I downright refuse to stop before that green bit at the front of the lights
that meant for cyclists - I always stop on it! Why should the miserable,
pavement-pedallers have any more of the road than they already have? They've
got one lane, now they want two extra! When they pay road tax like we do,
then I might consider it!

/rant

Ian