Old September 9th 04, 05:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.cycling
David Splett David Splett is offline

Default Bus driver complaint and OYBike

"Ian F." wrote in message
rant
I downright refuse to stop before that green bit at the front of the

lights
that meant for cyclists - I always stop on it! Why should the miserable,
pavement-pedallers have any more of the road than they already have?

They've
got one lane, now they want two extra! When they pay road tax like we do,
then I might consider it!
/rant

It might be a downright refusal on your part, but it's not a very clever
one. When I'm cycling and I encounter cars that haven't stopped in the
correct place, I simply pass over the ASL and stop in front of them.

Why not just learn to drive your vehicle correctly, or do you get some kind
of flagilatory thrill from being tense and stressed?