Old September 9th 04, 09:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Colin McKenzie Colin McKenzie is offline

Default Unenforced traffic ban on oxford street

Mike Hughes wrote:

In message , purple pete
writes
What make me laugh is people who DON'T use bus lanes when they SHOULD ;-)

The trouble is that there are so many variations in the times and
authorise vehicles for the bus lanes that it gets very confusing, even
for us professionals. There are some lanes in the city where taxis are
excluded, even though we are allowed in nearly all of the others.

I try to use them when legal, but if you don't know the road it's a
significant distraction having to read the rules for each short section.

Colin McKenzie