Old September 9th 04, 10:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.cycling
Ian F. Ian F. is offline

Default Bus driver complaint and OYBike

"Danny Colyer" wrote in message

There certainly is. We Real Cyclists tend to really, really dislike
POB's, mostly because we all get tarred with the same brush. But also
because they endanger us directly.

snip interesting stuff

Just proves you're never too old to learn. I shall now take great pleasure
in watching out for Real Cyclists as opposed to POBs!

Isn't there anything you cyclists can do, as a group, to stop these idiots
cycling on pavements, running red lights and so on? Isn't there a pressure
organisation or something? How can we (pedestrians) help?

Ian