Old September 10th 04, 01:29 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Spyke Spyke is offline

Default Blockade of cross London Thameslink services from Saturday 11th September 2004 until 2005

In message , John Rowland
writes
"Jock Mackirdy" wrote in message

Though not long ago a northbound T/L was routed non-electric
at Bedford but managed to coast into the platform.

I thought the brakes would immediately apply when the power failed.

Might cause a bit of a problem in neutral sections.
--
Spyke
Address is valid, but messages are treated as junk. The opinions I express do