Old September 10th 04, 09:23 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.cycling
Ambrose Nankivell Ambrose Nankivell is offline

Default Bus driver complaint and OYBike

"Ian F." writes:
Isn't there anything you cyclists can do, as a group, to stop these idiots
cycling on pavements, running red lights and so on?

Shoot them and burn the bodies?

Isn't there a pressure organisation or something? How can we
(pedestrians) help?

I occasionally comment when I judge I'm not likely to get punched in
the face for doing so, but I can see little else. Many cyclists tend
to write in in support of enforcement initiatives when reported in the
press, as well.

That reminds me, there's a sad letter in the Metro I should respond
to. (Someone hit and injured by a pavement cyclist who doesn't know
they _can_ get compensation).