Old September 10th 04, 09:37 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Annabel Smyth Annabel Smyth is offline

Default Thameslink 2000

Barry Salter wrote to uk.transport.london on Thu, 9 Sep 2004:

The last through Thameslink services will run *TOMORROW* (Friday, 10th
September), after which there's a blockade between Kings Cross
Thameslink and Kentish Town for at *LEAST* 36 weeks, during which
services from the South will terminate at either Blackfriars or Kings
Cross Thameslink, with those from the North terminating at London St
Pancras (not calling at Kentish Town or West Hampstead Thameslink
*Southbound* during the morning peak).

I'm sure that "blockade" is the official term being used, but it sounds
odd to me, as I associate blockades with lorry drivers protesting about
petrol prices......
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/