Old September 10th 04, 11:52 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.cycling
Tony Raven Tony Raven is offline

Default Bus driver complaint and OYBike

Tom Anderson wrote:

Sadly, this also seems to apply at red lights. I've lost count of how many
times i've cycled up alongside a line of traffic at some lights and come
to rest a little way ahead of the stop line (i'm a sinner, i know), only
for the car next to me to rev up and move forward all of six inches to
draw level ...

Did that yesterday in London to get to the ASL. When I got there the
car at the front sounded its horn and then pulled away through a red
light. Sometimes getting in front of the cyclist is just too important
for some drivers.

Tony