Old September 10th 04, 11:54 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.cycling
Tony Raven Tony Raven is offline

Default Bus driver complaint and OYBike

Ambrose Nankivell wrote:

"Ian F." writes:

"Tom Anderson" wrote in message

Sadly, this also seems to apply at red lights. I've lost count of how many
times i've cycled up alongside a line of traffic at some lights and come
to rest a little way ahead of the stop line (i'm a sinner, i know), only
for the car next to me to rev up and move forward all of six inches to
draw level ...

rant

I downright refuse to stop before that green bit at the front of the lights
that meant for cyclists - I always stop on it! Why should the miserable,
pavement-pedallers have any more of the road than they already have? They've
got one lane, now they want two extra! When they pay road tax like we do,
then I might consider it!

/rant

Good point. It's important to get your money's worth from your road
tax.

Perhaps we cyclists should run a critical mass on the M25 to get our
money's worth from out income and other taxes ;-^)

Tony