Old September 10th 04, 11:56 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Annabel Smyth Annabel Smyth is offline

Default Bus driver complaint and OYBike

Henry wrote to uk.transport.london on Fri, 10 Sep 2004:

By the way, you never could get Eurosport on Freeview, that was back in the
days of ITV Digital.

I know, which was why we got ITV Digital in the first place! And we
can't get satellite here, as it's a block of flats (although we hope
they will be putting up a communal dish soon, it can't be too soon for
me, as the skating season is just starting), there's no cable, and
reception on Freeview and its predecessors is ruddy awful. Sigh.
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/