Old September 10th 04, 03:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default Bendy psychology

(Mait001) wrote in message ...
Interesting alternative viewpoint re. the bendies.

Don't think the majority would agree with you though, somehow I think most
people will
continue to lament the passing of the Routemasters by the products of the
devil's
engineering works.......A double decker bus journey across London will
*always* be
preferable to any single decker cattle truck (bendy or otherwise).

Bring back the double deckers!

I wholeheartedly agree.

Marc.

I can't see any reason why there couldn't be double decked bendy buses
albeit the front section of the bus only (as I suspect though you could
articulate 2 decks it would be a bit hairy engineering wise).

B2003