Old September 10th 04, 08:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Routemaster lament

In article ,
(Colin Rosenstiel) wrote:

In article ,
(Terry Harper) wrote:

"Boltar" wrote in message
om...

I was just going by the GVW on the side of them. I believe its
something like 16600kg but its been a while since I've looked.

GVW and Unladen Weight are not the same thing.

The UW is painted on FFS! Someone must have seen the relevant figure,
surely?

I had a better look today. Three 73s were all 16480Kg and a true lard butt
on the 453 in Whitehall was 16,640Kg. That's more than two Routemasters
each and with fewer seats than one!

--
Colin Rosenstiel