Old September 10th 04, 10:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
SJCWHUK SJCWHUK is offline

Default Oyster photocard??

The all in one student Oyster card is a new one on me! The freedom passes
are still in two parts, photocard and Oyster card separate.

When your new card arrives if it is the standard type just take it with your
Oyster card to a LUL ticket office and they can arrange to change the
details are your existing Oyster card.

"James Penton" wrote in message
I've just applied for my new Student Photocard. On the application form
it says 'During 2004-2005 some students will be issued with an Oyster
photocard'. I read that as a combined Oyster and photocard in one.
Anyone know anything more - Paul? Is that what a Freedom Pass is like?

Also, when I get my new card, assuming it is a normal photocard, do I
have to change my Oyster too, i.e. are photocards and Oysters
'hard-wired' together?

James