Old September 10th 04, 10:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Graham Harrison Graham Harrison is offline

Default Taxi complaint - how do I make one?

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/pco/ph_complaints.shtml
"David FitzGerald" wrote in message
I just got home late from work - got a taxi back. My work will always

refund
me for a taxi receipt - but in this case the driver (Black cab number

86423)
refused to give me a receipt ("I've none left mate") and after me asking

him
to write something on a blank piece of paper, anything - drove off

knocking
my head off his open window (while I was talking to him).

So now I am left to falsify a receipt (I've got plenty of blank ones) in
order to get my money back - not something I want to do.

I do want to lodge a complaint against this driver. I have come across
drivers who have ran our of recipts before, but they have always written
*something* on a piece of paper for me rather than tell me to "**** off"

as
this one did. What is the best way of soing this? The driver did not seem

be affilited with any company (no logos anywhere).

David