Old September 11th 04, 07:37 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.cycling
Tony Raven Tony Raven is offline

Default Bus driver complaint and OYBike

Neil Williams wrote:

I think "reported" is the key word here. People generally won't
bother reporting accidents involving a cyclist and pedestrian as the
chance of any action being taken is minimal. Such an incident is,
IMO, more likely to end in a "frank discussion" and both parties
leaving the scene without exchanging details.

I think you can say the same thing about "incidents" involving most
vehicles. They only tend to get reported if someone is injured or the
damage is significant.

Tony