Old September 11th 04, 10:18 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.cycling
Al C-F Al C-F is offline

Default Bus driver complaint and OYBike

On Thu, 09 Sep 2004 20:25:28 +0100, Danny Colyer
wrote:

A while ago, a regular on urc was injured when a POB rode off a pavement
into him without looking. I have had to slam the brakes on on occasion
to avoid POB's doing the same thing.

I had to do this last Tuesday. A cycling postman in the centre of
Christchurch rode off the pavement right into my path.

And to think, Royal Mail insists they're safe if they wear helmets.
--

Cheers,

Al