Old September 11th 04, 03:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london
the bloke next door the bloke next door is offline

Default Taxi complaint - how do I make one?

"David FitzGerald" wrote in message ...

"Mike Hughes" wrote in message

On the subject of tipping, why is it that most Australians *never* give
a tip, even after the driver has gone out of his way to be helpful?

S'funny about the Aussie & New Zealand cultures not tipping I had a meal in an Aussie pub recently where the Kiwi waitress hovered around for a tip even though the food was mediocre & the service was dire & I told her so as well,I suppose one shouldn't expect too much from the descendants of convicts & sheep shaggers