Old September 11th 04, 07:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.cycling
Just zis Guy, you know? Just zis Guy, you know? is offline

Default Bus driver complaint and OYBike

On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 12:27:36 +0100, "Ian F."
wrote in message :

cager

?
trolls

Not me, young feller-me-lad. Been a regular on utl and several other groups
since God was a boy.

Maybe, maybe not. Fact is, the "cyclists don't pay" argument is a
cager troll, whoever posts it :-)

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk