Old September 12th 04, 08:30 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.cycling
RJ Webb RJ Webb is offline

Default Bus driver complaint and OYBike

On Thu, 9 Sep 2004 22:25:34 +0100,
(D.M. Procida) wrote:

Ian F. wrote:

I do drive my vehicle correctly. And I'm not tense, or stressed, or prone to
flagellatory flights of fancy. I just hate cyclists and the way they
(present company excepted) reckon they own the road - riding on the
pavement, jumping red lights, yelling abuse at elderly people and so on.

... damaging your bumpers, getting under your wheels. I know the type.
*******s!

And just how do you get the stains off your paintwork?

Ressurect the gits and run them over again I say!

Richard Webb