Old September 12th 04, 09:07 AM posted to uk.transport.london
David FitzGerald David FitzGerald is offline

Default Taxi complaint - how do I make one?

"Spicknspan" wrote in message

As a black cab driver myself, I'd say that the problem with the receipt,
while annoying, should just be chalked up as one of those things,

especially
as you have a supply of blanks. I doubt that a complaint about this would
lead to anything anyway.

However, if he drove off, presumiably in anger, and caused you injury in

the
process, I sincerely hope you do complain, as his behaviour reflects on

the
trade as a whole.

In that case, I might just do that. Really not interested in getting
involved with any assault proceedings with the police - but a quick visit to
Penton Street (it is only around the corner from me!) should be in order.

David.