Old September 12th 04, 10:44 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Piccadilly Pilot Piccadilly Pilot is offline

Default Taxi complaint - how do I make one?

"David FitzGerald" wrote in message
I'm surprised that all of the remarks posted so far have referred to
complaints to the taxi regulators for the less serious of the two
actions described. Assault is a crime, isn't it?

Of course - however it's not like I got a concussion from it. Making the
report to the police, and all the fuss along with it is more trouble than
it's worth.

As an individual incident, you're probably right. But if it goes unreported
then how do we get the standard of service inproved?