Old September 12th 04, 12:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.cycling
Just zis Guy, you know? Just zis Guy, you know? is offline

Default Bus driver complaint and OYBike

On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 22:49:54 +0100, Keith Willoughby
wrote in message
:

You made a point of noting he was doing 8 mph on a "gas-pipe Raleigh". I
think it would be a shame if we gave the impression that people who do 8
MPH on gas-pipe Raleighs somehow didn't belong on the road just because
they delay your journey.

They can delay me (and the rest of the queue) once, no problem. But
having delayed us, and having finally been passed, going to the front
of the queue at the next stop, particularly by breaking the law, is
downright ignorant.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk