Old September 12th 04, 02:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.cycling
Just zis Guy, you know? Just zis Guy, you know? is offline

Default Bus driver complaint and OYBike

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 15:22:36 +0100, Tony Raven
wrote in message :

They can delay me (and the rest of the queue) once, no problem. But
having delayed us, and having finally been passed, going to the front
of the queue at the next stop, particularly by breaking the law, is
downright ignorant.

So you are against ASLs for cyclists then? Having been passed they
should wait their place in the queue at the next lights.

Actually I usually wait my turn at lights, but it is rarely difficult
for a car to pass a cyclist.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk