Old September 12th 04, 04:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.cycling
Simon Brooke Simon Brooke is offline

Default Bus driver complaint and OYBike

in message , Keith Willoughby
') wrote:

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 17:58:25 +0100, Keith Willoughby
wrote in message
:

, only to have him wobble straight past, across a red light and
into the next section ahead of the line.

This bit was the only thing he did wrong.

It was the thing he did wrong.

You made a point of noting he was doing 8 mph on a "gas-pipe Raleigh".
I think it would be a shame if we gave the impression that people who
do 8 MPH on gas-pipe Raleighs somehow didn't belong on the road just
because they delay your journey.

People who jump lights don't belong on the road whether with a gas pipe
Raleigh of an all-carbon Colnago.

;; If Python is executable pseudocode,
;; then Perl is executable line noise
-- seen on Slashdot.