Old September 12th 04, 08:50 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Blockade of cross London Thameslink services from Saturday 11th September 2004 until 2005

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 20:50:18 +0100, "John Rowland"
wrote:

Wow. I wonder why he didn't stop at a station - surely this would have been
more useful than leaving you all sitting near Primrose Hill for an
unspecified time.

There are, that I can recall, no stations with platforms on the fasts
between H&W and Euston, so if he wasn't on the slows even Queens Park
wouldn't have been an option. On that basis, I guess making an
attempt on Euston wasn't a bad idea.

Neil

--
Neil Williams in Milton Keynes, UK