Old September 12th 04, 10:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Piccadilly Pilot Piccadilly Pilot is offline

Default Taxi complaint - how do I make one?

"Barry Salter" wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 10:43:23 +0000 (UTC), "Piccadilly Pilot"
wrote:

Try getting a receipt next time you use the Dartford River Crossing. I had
some jumped up pillock try to tell me that you didn't get a receipt in a
pub. When I pointed out to him he was wrong he threatened to tow me off
the
road other such unpleasantness when I continued asking.

Hrmm...If you use the Dartford Crossing for "business purposes" on even
a semi-regular basis, it may be worth registering for a "DART-Tag",
which gives you a 7.5% Discount on the Cash price (okay...That's only 7p
for a car, but still...) and you get an itemised Statement each month.

A useful tip, but I only used the DRC a couple of times. On other occasions
I managed to avoid it.