Old September 13th 04, 04:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Carsexporter Carsexporter is offline

Default Blockade of cross London Thameslink services from Saturday 11th September 2004 until 2005

We export high quality used cars and trucks from Germany. All Left hand
drives.

We export BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Porsche, Mitsubishi, Honda, Volvo, Toyota,
Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Volkswagen, Isuzu, Huyndai etc.

Please call or tell us if you have any questions. If you dont find the product
you need, just contact us so we can find it for you.
Agents wanted.
Please visit our website. www.shopeuro.biz