Old September 14th 04, 08:18 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default Blockade of cross London Thameslink services from Saturday 11th September 2004 until 2005

Clive Page wrote in message ...
wide passageways and staircases; West Hampstead LT station is over 100
metres from the Thameslink station, which means that any rush when a
Thameslink train arrives will thin out as people walk along and across
the main road.

Can anyone think of the real reason for this closure?

You seem to be under the misguised impression that train services are run
for the benefit of the passengers. They're not. Passengers are merely an
annoyance that has to be put up with and that stop the smooth running of
the full size trainsets the TOCs and LUL get to play with each day.

Sorry I know I'm being sarcastic but it really does feel like that sometimes
and I sometimes really do wonder if they realise its us the passenger these
services are supposed to be for.

B2003