Old September 14th 04, 12:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Colin McKenzie Colin McKenzie is offline

Default Bicycle on the tube

Simon wrote:

I want to take a bicycle from west London to Kings Cross on the

Have you considered riding it?
This is probably a very silly question, but i thought i'd make sure!

Not silly at all. Yes I thought of it but not having ridden a
bicycle for 25 years I thought perhaps it would be a bad idea. I
have only done a few miles in the last week. I have decided not to
take the bike this trip which is tomorrow now. I will have luggage
with me. My next trip next month I will only have a small backpack
and will have got my cycling confidence back I hope :-)

If 'West London' means London Borough of Ealing, and you live there,
why not get a couple of hours of on-road cycle training for a nominal
£5 contribution?

Claimer: I am involved with this training. Email if you are eligible
and want more info.

Colin Mckenzie

--
The great advantage of not trusting statistics is that
it leaves you free to believe the damned lies instead!