Old September 15th 04, 09:30 AM posted to uk.transport.london
LarryLard LarryLard is offline

Default London Victoria to Euston Station by Taxi

(Colin Rosenstiel) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(Jeremy) wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone help me? I'm attending a course held in London at the end
of the month and will need to travel from Victoria to Euston station
in the morning and then the reverse journey at the end of the day. I
don't enjoy travelling by tube or by bus so by Taxi is my only option.

What I wanted to know was how long would this journey take in the
morning and the evening and how much would you think the cost will be?
I need to be at Euston by 08:30 in the morning and then leave there at
around 16:30.

Thanks in advance,

Why not use the tube? It's direct by the Victoria Line, the fastest in
central London. Must be faster than taxi at those times.

Errrr....

--
Larry Lard
Replies to group please