Old July 30th 03, 06:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin May Robin May is offline

Default Credit card sized tube map...

"tim" wrote the following in:

"Chris" wrote in message
om...

They're robust and fit in your wallet. If you've got one of
those windows in your wallet, you can view the tube map without
even taking the card out.

How can I possibly read a tube map that 2 inch by 1 inch?

I've owned such a map in the past and it showed the central area on one
side and the east and west areas on the back.

Yes, you can get maps for free from LT, but they're not credit
card sized.

Just getting an idea for demand...if there's enough interest,
they'll be ready in August this year.

So the day after tomorrow then

He said "in August" not "on the first day of August". If you're going
to try to be pedantic like that, you really ought to be a bit more
careful about the details.

--
message by Robin May, founder of International Boyism
"Would Inspector Sands please go to the Operations Room immediately."

Unofficially immune to hangovers.