Old September 15th 04, 08:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Route 73 - New service levels

In article ,
(Paul Corfield) wrote:

I had a similar experience with a bendy - firstly we really struggled to
get across the lanes of traffic having stopped at the stop just before
the bus gate. Then there was a van parked in the right hand bus lane but
the bendybus driver opted to stay in the middle lane to give himself
enough space to swing right into New Oxford St. They're not going to be
able to do that on a permanent basis given how bad the traffic can get
at that junction - buses will end up being delayed all the time or else
there'll be an accident as a result of someone getting impatient.

I wonder what effect on that junction the present resurfacing works in
Shaftesbury Avenue are having? I don't remember it being that bad.

--
Colin Rosenstiel