Old September 15th 04, 08:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Route 73 - New service levels

In article ,
(Dr. Sunil) wrote:

(Colin Rosenstiel) wrote in message

Precisely. They're building a bus gate in Gower Street.

Is that something on the lines of the rising bollard type in Cambridge?

No. There are some in Cambridge on Newmarket Road between Coldham's lane
and the railway bridge though. The Cambridge ones show permanent greens to
cycles. I rather doubt the Gower St one will have that facility.

I only knew about the Gower St one when riding a 73 Routemaster with my
daughter before it was too late for her to experience proper buses. I
cycle round Russell Square past the front of the BM up to that junction.

--
Colin Rosenstiel