Old September 15th 04, 08:42 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Jock Mackirdy Jock Mackirdy is offline

Default Blockade of cross London Thameslink services from Saturday 11th September 2004 until 2005

In article , James wrote:
Clive Page wrote in message ...

But about a year ago one of the WH signallers did manage to route a
Thameslink train across a non-electrified cross-over near Flitwick. As
a result services were badly disrupted for around 24 hours, and I got
home a couple of hours late.

I remember that day well. My 2-car 158 from Leicester to Birmingham
was absolutely crush loaded.

Are you saying that MML services were blocked back as far north as Leicester? There must be more
signal sections between Leicester and Bedford than the total number of trains in the MML fleet.

--

Jock Mackirdy
Bedford