Old September 16th 04, 01:19 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Route 73 - New service levels

In article ,
(David Boothroyd) wrote:

Indeed. Come to think of it there's also one in Whitehall/Parliament
Street to give buses a better chance at the Parliament Square lights.

Actually it's at the entrance to Derby Gate (outside the Red Lion),
just before Parliament Square. It's really annoying too as I often
get trapped there when the lights change.

That's the one. Trapped how? I cycle through it quite regularly now.

--
Colin Rosenstiel