Old September 16th 04, 05:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london
David Boothroyd David Boothroyd is offline

Default Route 73 - New service levels

In article
,
(Colin Rosenstiel) wrote:
In article ,
(David Boothroyd) wrote:

Indeed. Come to think of it there's also one in Whitehall/Parliament
Street to give buses a better chance at the Parliament Square lights.

Actually it's at the entrance to Derby Gate (outside the Red Lion),
just before Parliament Square. It's really annoying too as I often
get trapped there when the lights change.

That's the one. Trapped how? I cycle through it quite regularly now.

Trapped by going across the empty bus lane just as the lights change
and the two lanes of general traffic start moving.

--
http://www.election.demon.co.uk
"The guilty party was the Liberal Democrats and they were hardened offenders,