Old September 16th 04, 06:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Arquati Dave Arquati is offline

Default Did you waft in from paradise?

Joe wrote:
Dave Arquati wrote:

Meanwhile, National Express have launched their "NXL Shuttle" service
between Victoria, Golders Green and Birmingham. The advertising is
based on the fact that Silverlink are withdrawing their cheap train
service, and emphasises that the maximum fare is £20.50 rtn.

Chiltern have a £15 return with in a month fare, and theyre faster,
safer and nicer.

Which I am very aware of, as a Chiltern user and fan. However, NatEx
have the upper hand on the wording - after all £15 is Chiltern's best
fare, not their maximum fare. Personally I'd rather have a more
time-restricted smooth ride out of Marylebone than a ride up the M1, but
that's the passenger's call!

--
Dave Arquati
Imperial College, SW7