Old September 16th 04, 08:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Route 73 - New service levels

In article ,
(David Boothroyd) wrote:

In article
,
(Colin Rosenstiel) wrote:
In article ,
(David Boothroyd) wrote:

Indeed. Come to think of it there's also one in
Whitehall/Parliament Street to give buses a better chance at the
Parliament Square lights.

Actually it's at the entrance to Derby Gate (outside the Red Lion),
just before Parliament Square. It's really annoying too as I often
get trapped there when the lights change.

That's the one. Trapped how? I cycle through it quite regularly now.

Trapped by going across the empty bus lane just as the lights change
and the two lanes of general traffic start moving.

Unless you are turning right there why would you care that much? I don't,
even this morning when the traffic was stationary and bunched a bit
awkwardly.

--
Colin Rosenstiel