Old September 19th 04, 08:42 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Multiple Buses

In message , at 19:42:25 on Sat,
18 Sep 2004, Joe remarked:
After seeing 4 (yes, 4) 188 buses in a row outside Surrey Quays today,
I was wondering, what is the biggest number of buses anyone has ever
seen in a row?

It sounds like you probably mean "of the same number" in a row.

I took the following picture in Central Cambridge about 2 years ago;
normally the traffic runs fairly freely there, as the road is restricted
to buses and taxis only.

http://www.perry.co.uk/images/busjam.jpg

However, now that I live in Nottingham a sight like that would an
everyday occurrence, as there are so many buses.