Old July 30th 03, 08:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mait001 Mait001 is offline

Default Ticketless Buses Zone 1?

Sorry, but I SERIOUSLY object to queue-jumping. I put people who do so on a
similar moral plane to paedophiles.

!!!

What twaddle.

Much more of that and you've lost by default.

Neil

Well, you are entitled to your opinion.

Good for you if you wish to applaud queue-jumping. As you sow shall you reap.

Maybe one day you will be in a queue when it really matters, e.g. at a check-in
at the airport waiting for a flight to a wedding or funeral, and someone barges
their way in front of you, thus taking the last available seat on the one
remaining flight that will get you there in time. Then maybe you will remember
what you have written, and agree that queueing is not such a bad idea, and
queue jumpers not such wonderful people.

Marc.