Old September 20th 04, 09:07 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default Multiple Buses

"Ken Wheatley" wrote in message
On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 19:42:25 +0000 (UTC), Joe
wrote:

what is the biggest number of buses anyone has ever seen in a row?

13, yes I counted 'em, 13 41s in a row at Turnpike
Lane in, I would think, the mid-70s.

That problem stopped after they got rid of the
five-a-side-bring-your-own-ref-and-linesmen pitch at Archway ;-)

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped