Old September 23rd 04, 05:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Arquati Dave Arquati is offline

Default New London Connections map...

Jonn Elledge wrote:
...shows Imperial Wharf and Shepherd's Bush on the West London line.

Just to clarify for others, we're talking about the ATOC London
Connections map rather than the TfL one. The URL is:
http://nrekb.com/downloads/connections.pdf

Originally the opening date for these two stations was February 2005
(can't remember where I got that from). "Summer" isn't too bad though.
Driving along the West Cross Route last weekend, I did notice that
construction appears to have started in earnest at the White City
development (at last). The slip roads from the A3220 had been in situ
and waiting for traffic for quite a while now!

By the time these stations are opened, they will probably be governed by
TfL in terms of branding (Overground Network) and fares (Tube paper
single tickets already valid between West Brompton & Willesden Jcn).

--
Dave Arquati
Imperial College, SW7