Old September 23rd 04, 07:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default New London Connections map...

"Jonn Elledge" wrote in message

Am I alone in thinking that the opening of
Shepherd's Bush WLL station would be a
good time to rename one or other of the LUL stations?

I agree. It would be cheaper to rename the H&C station, because it appears
on enamel signs at fewer stations than the Central one, and I think some of
those signs still refer to the Met and so need to be altered anyway.
Shepherds Bush Market would be a possible name, if a bit long.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped