Old September 24th 04, 04:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Annabel Smyth Annabel Smyth is offline

Default Stansted to Barking

Jiminy wrote to uk.transport.london on Fri, 24 Sep 2004:

Arriving at Stansted Airport, suppose I'll take the Stansted
Express/Skytrain to Liverpool Street Station.

To go to Barking, may I be dropped along the route or I must go first
at Liverpool Str Station, then from there take the tube?

For instance, dropping at Tottenham Hale allow me to reach Barking
easily?

If you want to go on the Tube, then Liverpool Street is your best bet,
as it is on the Hammersmith and City Line, which will take you direct to
Barking. That would be the quickest way as far as I know.
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/