Old September 24th 04, 04:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin May Robin May is offline

Default Stansted to Barking

(LarryLard) wrote the following in:
om

I agree, I don't think there's anything to be gained by not going
all the way to London Liverpool St. Looking at my London
Connections map suggests there is a limited train (as opposed to
London Underground) service from Liverpool St direct to Barking; I
imagine this is a peak-hours-only service, so your best bet would
probably be to take the Hammersmith&City line as suggested.

Actually it's a late at night only service.

--
message by the incredible Robin May.
"The British don't like successful people" - said by British failures

Who is Abi Titmuss? What is she? Why is she famous?
http://robinmay.fotopic.net