Old September 24th 04, 08:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport
nospam nospam is offline

Default Cul-de-sacking

"John Rowland" wrote:

I don't want the council to alter the geometry of the junction. I want them
to either turn the width restrictions into barriers, or remove the width
restrictions and put barriers where it will be easier to do three-point
turns. Or, best of all, to locate barriers through the neighbourhood such
that through routes will still exist to enable us residents to get out in
any direction, but they will be so zigzaggy that no-one will use the
neighbourghood as a cut through any more.

NIMBY ****.