Old September 24th 04, 09:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian Tindale Ian Tindale is offline

Default Cul-de-sacking

Neil Williams wrote:

There's an interesting twist on the OP's scenario by me, as well.Â*Â*The
road concerned is a through road, but has cul-de-sac signs on it.
Thus, people don't tend to go down there to use it as a through route
(though I do often cut through on my bike).Â*Â*IÂ*believeÂ*theÂ*reasonÂ*for
it is that, during building work, it was closed off - but the signs
have not for whatever reason been removed.

There's your answer, John. Keep the road as is, just put up signs, lying
'Cul De Sac' or suchlike (or 'Get orff moi land').
--
Ian Tindale